(f/m/d) | Meteorologist/Geographer | Part or Full Time | St. Gallen, Switzerland or Berlin, Germany
We are looking for meteorologically and technically enthusiastic colleagues for our sales team!
Almost all businesses around the world are impacted by weather and increasing numbers are now integrating weather into their decision-making processes via API’s. Meteomatics is a Swiss weather data provider, employing talented people from across the world with strong backgrounds in physics, mathematics, computer sciences and UAV engineering across three countries– St. Gallen (Switzerland), Berlin (Germany), and Exeter (UK). We support businesses all around the world with our industry leading weather API and forecast accuracy. We go to extraordinary efforts to produce the most accurate weather forecasts possible, for example we design and build our own weather drones (Meteodrones), to collect observations and inform our hyper-localized weather forecasts.
To assist our sales team in either St. Gallen or Berlin, we’re looking for a meteorologist or geographer. Enough about us, though. Let’s talk about you!
- Connecting, acquisition of new customers, customer support in the DACH sales area
- Management of the overall sales process for new and existing customers
- Conferences and fairs, digital and on site
- Distribution of data, rights and interfaces for IT and meteorology (Meteomatics Weather API, integration in ERP systems, early warning systems etc.)
- Offers, presentations and more negotiation and sales
- Elaboration and negotiation of customer-related volume and price contracts
- Owner market and competition monitoring
- Co-development of new guidelines adapted to future markets
- Natural science or technical studies or comparable professional training
- Meteorological knowledge or experience in the distribution of of meteorological products is an advantage
- You enjoy working in sales and maintaining customer relationships
- Enthusiasm for new sales strategies and new markets
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
- French or Italian is an advantage
- Independent, structured way of working as well as initiative, strong communication, cooperation and team skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, experience with CRM solutions required
What we offer you
- Innovative and future-oriented products and solutions for successful sales
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to help shape the success of Meteomatics
- Short and fast decision-making processes
- Profit sharing, opportunities for further training
- An interesting field of work with insights into companies in various industries
- A motivated and international team of colleagues
You are ready for a new challenge? We’re looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.