Weather CalendarAdd Weather Forecast to Google Calendar, Ical, and Outlook
How to Add Weather Forecast to Calendar
- Choose your desired location on the map or enter it in the search box
- Choose your preferred temperature unit
- Click on "Generate"
- Follow the instructions below for Google Calendar, iCal, or Outlook
How to Add Weather to Google Calendar
- Click on "Copy link" in the box where you generated the URL
- On Google Calendar, click on the + sign next to "Other calendars"
- Select "From URL"
- Paste the copied URL link into the field "URL of calendar"
- Click on "Add calendar"
How to Add Weather to iCal (Apple Calendar)
- Click "Open" in the box where you generated the URL
- In the following dialog select "Open Calendar"
- Click on "Subscribe"
- Adjust the options to your liking ("Auto-refresh" in particular)
- Press "OK"
How To Add Weather to Microsoft Outlook
- Click the button "Copy link"
- In the Outlook Calendar view, click on "Add Calendar"
- Select "Subscribe from web"
- Paste the URL into the opening window
- Click on "Import"
For Mac users, we suggest following these steps on the web through outlook.office.com. The calendar will then automatically appear on the app.