Weather API Access Packages
Access the most powerful and easy to use weather API available today
Meteomatics Weather API Access Packages
Our range of low cost packages is ideal to help users familiarize themselves with Meteomatics Weather API and develop new ideas by accessing accurate weather and enviromental data. Professional users can choose from a range of Meteomatics Business API packages that give full access to all weather data available in Meteomatics API with higher usage limits.
up to 500 queries per day
csv, xml, json &
up to 1,000 queries per day
csv, xml, json &
Business API Package
customized API packages
full access to all parameters
large range of usage
Choose a Meteomatics API package that meets your requirements
|Entry Level API||Explorer API||Business API|
10m wind, 2m temp, MSL pressure, precipitation rate (hourly & daily), weather symbols
maritime parameters (significant wave height, mean wave direction), astronomical parameters (sunshine duration, sunset, sunrise, moonset, moonrise)
1000’s of parameters available within Meteomatics Weather API
|Queries per day||500||1,000||up to 100,000,000|
|Locations per query||1||1||up to 10,000 locations, up to 1 million for an area request|
|Parameters per query||10||10||> 10|
|Out to 5 days|
|Out to 10 days||x|
|Out to 7 months||x||x|
|WMS & WFS - up to 1,000,000 grid points/query, up to 10,000 scattered locations/query||x||x|
|Meteomatics Model Mix|
|Access to different model sources||x||x|
|CSV, XML, JSON, HTML & many more|
|PNG, Geotiff, NetCDF||x||x|
Variety of data connectors
Python, R, PowerBI, MATLAB, C++, Java, ESRI, ArcGIS & many more
|Support and usage|
Meteomatics Weather API is the most powerful and easy to use API available
- Access weather forecasts for any location on the globe (latitude / longitude search)
- Forecasts are available at a downscaled resolution of up to 90 metres!
- Time steps up to 5 minute temporal resolution, for historical, real time and forecast data
- Meteomatics Weather API delivers fast, direct, simple access to an extensive range of weather and environmental data
- Weather forecast requests are calculated using the latest available observations to ensure users receive the most up to date and accurate forecast.
- Data connectors: Python, R, PowerBI, MATLAB, C++, Java, ESRI, ArcGIS and many more
Check out our documentation to get started and explore the huge volume of weather data available!
Not sure what you need?
Just fill out or inquiry form or contact us via live chat!